If a designer is working on site development, at least once in their career they should go through the entire development lifecycle with a frontend developer, from the initial layout to the final development stage. Designers who don’t know the first thing about responsive site development are nothing but scribblers. It’s not enough to theorize if you can’t match theory with practice.
This video will answer the following questions:
- What is whitespace and negative space?
- Why is Call to Action important in design?
- How does optimizing images influence site development?
- Why do designers forget about empty states?
- What’s the right way to use Centered Text for Headlines and small passages?